1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOUWhen you REGISTER or download material from this site you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and company or business identity.We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from emails or letters you send to us.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATIONYour information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply services you have requested.We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. We might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by email. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATIONThe information you provide to us will be held on our servers in the United States and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside the USA and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.In addition, we may for business reasons move the STORAGE LOCATION of such data outside of the USA. Where we do we will endeavor to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place regarding such data storage. We may also allow carefully selected third parties, including other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by email. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know. Finally, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. We will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share,sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
4. SECURITY AND DATA RETENTIONWe employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATINGYou are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.We are entitled by law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
7. CONTACTAll comments, queries, and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to us using the contact form on the site.